So, here we are two months into 2017, and I have just one question to ask…how are your New Year’s resolutions coming along? If your answer is “not so good”, then it’s time to get back on track with CityScape Phoenix’s “For The Health of It” series. Today through Friday, March 3rd, 2017, you’ll have the chance to visit Patriots Park and participate in these complimentary hour-long workouts designed for all fitness levels:
- Downtown Pilates – starting at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, March 1st
- EOS Fitness – taking place during lunch on Thursday, March 2nd
- Orange Theory Fitness – taking place during lunch on Friday, March 3rd
But feeding your body, mind, and spirit includes more than just working out. Reward yourself with some well-deserved pampering at Repose Salon, where you can enjoy a holistic custom facial or an hour-long facial for $25 off the standard retail price.
No time for exercise or a visit to the salon? Then give your healthy eating plan a boost by trying out a nutritious (and delicious) meal from some select CityScape restaurants, such as:
- The Strand: Spring Bounty Primavera – spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted veggie sauce, whole wheat pasta, and fresh mozzarella.
- Pizza Studio: Skinny Greek pizza – extra virgin olive oil, red onions, roasted red peppers, kale, garlic, marinated artichokes, grape tomatoes, banana peppers, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, a whole grain crust, and a hearty drizzle of basil tzatziki.
- Copper Blues: The Roots (gluten-free) – assorted beets, roasted heirloom carrots, heirloom cherry tomatoes, pickled radish, burrata cheese, and arugula pesto.
- Grabbagreen: French Quarter – cayenne, avocado, brown rice, red onions, parsley, red peppers, spinach, shrimp, and creamy avocado sauce.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Turkey Breast sandwich – Hand-sliced turkey breast with melted Swiss cheese topped with tomatoes, mayo and fresh lettuce on