This is the time of year that all Phoenicians live for, cooler temperatures! Fall is officially here and that means one valley tradition is just getting started.
The Schnepf Farms family friendly Pumpkin and Chili Party is not to be missed! The event kicks off Thursday and runs through the end of October.
Whether this annual event is part of your yearly tradition or if it has been on your bucket list to attend, now is the time to start planning your visit.
The event has something to entertain and please everyone. Along with a pumpkin patch, carnival rides and corn mazes, the event also runs a spooky train ride and offers hay rides, great food, has several novelty shops, interactive farm displays, fun games, and much more.
Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party is their biggest event of the year and actually supports the bulk of the farm’s operations for the entire year.
The event is adding a new ride this year. The Flying Farmer ride is in honor of the Flying Farmer program that the Schnepf family was a part of many years ago. Old photos will be on display and each plane on the ride is named after one of the Flying Farmer families.
One of the main attractions at the farm is the celebrity corn maze. This year’s corn maze features legendry country music star Reba McEntire’s likeness. As you maneuver the maze, participates will be provided with clues about Reba McEntire to help direct participants along the path. At the end, there will be a chance to enter to win a trip to Nashville and concert tickets to watch Reba McEntire perform.
The event runs Thursday through Sunday
Fireworks will be held every Sunday night before closing time.
Tickets range from $15-$25.95
Gates open at noon
Click here to buy tickets online.
The Admission Ticket does not include food, pumpkins, train ride or haunted bus.
- Hyper Loop (extreme) – Height 52″
- Schnepf RollerCoaster –Height 36″ Medium family Miler coaster.
- Honeybee Adventure –Height 24″ with an adult or 36″ alone
- Flying Farmer Ride 3yrs-6yrs(no taller than 42″)
- Swingin Lady Bugz– Height 42″
- Carousel Rides 24″ with an adult, 36″ without.
- Forrest Zip Lines– Height 32″ and older (adults can help younger children)
- Jumping Pillows HeightThis is one of the
- Rock Wall –Climb to the top for the fun
- Schnepf Train Ride– $5 Daytime | Spooky $10
- Hayrides – The hay ride takes you out to the deer and 10 acre celebrity corn maze.
- Mini Golf – 9 holes of fun.
- Petting Zoo – Farm animals love visitors. Stop in and say hello to your favorite goats, chickens, cows, peacocks and turtles.
- Ropes Course young and old.
- Huff N Puff NEW attraction for the little ones.
- Stuntmasters Dog Show – 3 shows a day. This is a MUST SEE
- Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races – 25 years Hillbilly Bob has been racing his pigs. The first race starts at 11. Let’s get ready for some fun!
- Public BonfiresLocated near the main stage and exit.
- New Rides announced SOON!
- 4 acre corn maze
- 10 acre Celebrity corn maze
- Sunflower field
- Zip lines
- Flying Farmers
- Hay Rides
- Jumping pillows
- Gift Shops
- Roller Coaster
- Swing Ride
- Jungle Gyms
- Ropes course
- Mini golf
- Schnepf Family Museum
- Petting Zoo
- Tractor Play Yard
- Lil’ Farmers Play Yard
- Deer Feeding.
- Giant yard Games
- Corn hole Games
- Face painting
- Amusement rides
- Pig races
Enter our address into your GPS or just type in “Schnepf Farms”
24810 S Rittenhouse Road
Queen Creek. AZ 85142
Click here for parking details.
Click here for all event details.