You can have subscription to stream movies and TV shows, clothing, car washes, on-the-go meals, and now, it can be taco Tuesday every day.
Taco Bell recently launched the “Taco Lover’s Pass,” which is a monthly subscription that provides 30 day’sworth of tacos (one taco per day), and it is currently being tested at locations in and around Tucson.
The all-digital pass ranges from $5-$10 a month and is available via the Taco Bell app.
People who buy the pass get one taco a day and can choose between the crunchy taco, crunchy taco supreme, soft taco, soft taco supreme, Doritos Locos tacos, Doritos Locos tacos supreme, or the spicy potato soft taco.
According to Taco Bell’s website, the promotion runs through Nov. 24, 2021.
Here is a list of the participating locations:
- 9410 E. Golf Links Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85730
- 495 E. Wetmore Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85705
- 1620 W Valencia Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85746
- 1818 E. Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ, 85719
- 3930 East 22nd Street Tucson, AZ, 85711
- 2150 W. River Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85741
- 6616 E Grant Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85715
- 10815 N Oracle Rd. Oro Valley, AZ, 85737
- 1111 S Wilmot Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85711
- 7915 N Oracle Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85704
- 7140 N. Thornydale Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85741
- 4951 S Campbell Ave. Tucson, AZ, 85706
- 8578 East Broadway Blvd. Tucson, AZ, 85710
- 3455 E Grant Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85716
- 1720 W. Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ, 85745
- 10265 E. Old Vail Road Tucson, AZ 85747
- 1210 W. Irvington Rd. Tucson, AZ, 85714
Click here to learn more.