The 6th annual Bentley Scottsdale Championship is right around the corner on November 5, 2016. This year, the championship will return with better and bigger horses plus horsepower that you’ve never seen before. Over 120,000 fans had made the last year’s event more popular with the country’s biggest crowd for the polo event. This year, the fans are more excited to enjoy the showdown of matches added with lots of fun. In this event, the sneak previews of the 2017’s Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction and Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show will be an extra treat for attendees. Local Ferrari and Lamborghini willl be the center of attractions available for the auction. The Cultural Concert would double the fun of the audiences this time. Have a look at the schedule of this event below.
- Gates Open Ceremony (10:00 am)
- LaJolla Polo Team vs. Polo Azteca (10:30 am)
- The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, by Phonenix Fashion Week (12:00 pm)
- Palm Springs Polo Team vs. Arizona Polo Club (12:30 pm)
- The Canine Couture: A do Fashion Show like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog! (2:00 pm)
- Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Palm Beach Polo Team (2:30 pm)
- The Women’s Sunset Polo Match and Cultural Concert With performances by the Scottsdale Philharmonic, Arizona Opera, DJ Maestro Hughes (as seen on Grammys) and Arizona’s leading hip hop artists (4:30 pm)
- After-Party until (6:00 pm)
- Fireworks (5:45 pm)
The details about tickets can be checked at http://thepoloparty.com/tickets-tables/. There, you can get all info about the availability of the tickets for this event. The official website of this event have all the important details that you can visit anytime. Come experience the 6th Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championship by reserving your spot.