When it comes to summer, it is important to utilize accessories to enhance your attire and we’ve got the 10 coolest trends for this summer.
As summer provides chances to don bold colors and rep the latest trends, accessories can really add to an outfit and help maximize the different pieces.
Here are the 10 coolest accessory trends to wear this summer:
1) Tassels – Having been in for a couple years, tassel earrings are a bold, daring and feminine style statement and a great way to step up your style. They are light and can be paired with off shoulder tops or dresses.
2) Sunglasses – An easy way to change your outfit with different colors and styles is with sunglasses. Varying from all types that are either worn on top of the head or draped over the neckline, sunglasses can be a good accessory.
3) Natural Bags – Small, stylish and compact, natural fabrics are a trend to watch for when carrying essentials.
4) Tied Ankles Wrap Ballet Flats – Want to rock an outfit stylishly? These are a great substitute for flats as they come in different fun colors and patterns and can be paired with a skirt, shift dress or denim shorts beautifully.
5) Headbands – Partially tricky, headbands can be paired with anything from a T-shirt jeans outfit or with a dress.
6) Rings – Nothing really has to match as you can have different shapes and design of rings to accessorize your hands.
8) Berets – Depending on the fabric of the hat, this hat tops off outfits making you look chic and can be worn with a variety of outfits.
9) Layered Necklaces – Find cool and creative ways to layer necklaces to create a unique design by personalizing the pre-layered necklace with a pendant or a charm with your name initials on it.
10) Feathers on Jewelry – Currently on trend, this is a Boho style jewelry that can either be vintage, silver or gold pieces for this inspired look.
Separately, these accessory trends may not make an impact, but they can create a stylish elegant look when paired together nicely.