Target has announced plans to renovate seven of its Phoenix-area stores. renovations are scheduled to be completed by the end of the year.
The selected Targets will receive new features such as new decor and fixtures, updated order pickup and guest service counters, specialty LED lighting, and a nursing space for moms.
The local remodels are part of the retailer’s plan to renovate more than 1,000 stores across the country by the end of 2020.
“These remodeled stores will provide Phoenix-area guests with an even easier and more inspiring shopping experience — whether in-store or online,” Amy Probst, group vice president, said in a press release Tuesday.
“Guests can expect an updated look and feel and a new order pickup counter, making it convenient to grab online orders.”
The locations that will be renovated are:
- Gilbert — 3931 S. Gilbert Road
- Peoria — 8055 W. Bell Road
- Phoenix — 4734 E. Ray Road
- Phoenix — 12602 N. Paradise Village Parkway
- Queen Creek — 21398 S. Ellsworth Loop Road
- Scottsdale — 15444 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard
- Tempe — 1818 E. Baseline Road
The stores are expected to remain open during the renovations, although shoppers should be aware that sections may be emptied or blocked off to customers during the process.