Arizona State football is officially back.
The Sun Devils are set to begin their 2020 regular season in early November after being delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Pac-12 football season will begin with Arizona State at Southern California, kicking off at 10 a.m. on Nov. 7.
The league has been toying with morning starts to boost nationwide exposure.
The conference schedule released includes seven Friday games, at least one every week after the first weekend of the season.
Each Pac-12 team has six opponents scheduled, five from its division and from across the conference.
- Week #1 – at USC • Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 • LA Memorial Coliseum/Los Angeles
- Week #2 – vs. Cal • Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 • Sun Devil Stadium/Tempe, Ariz.
- Week #3 – at Colorado • Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 • Folsom Field/Boulder, Colo.
- Week #4 – vs. Utah • Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020 • Sun Devil Stadium/Tempe, Ariz.
- Week #5 – vs. UCLA • Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 • Sun Devil Stadium/Tempe, Ariz.
- Week #6 – at Arizona • Friday, Dec. 11, 2020 • Arizona Stadium/Tucson, Ariz.
- Week #7 – Pac-12 Football Championship Game • Friday, Dec. 18– vs. TBD • Saturday, Dec. 19
“The conference slate featuring exciting matchups throughout the season will culminate with the Pac-12 Championship Game on Fri., Dec. 18 and will be played on the campus of the division winner with the best record. Teams not involved in the championship game will play their final regular season in matchups to be determined on Sat., Dec. 19,” ASU said in a news release.
Click here to view the full Pac-12 football schedule.