Over 400 Jobs To Be Added By Anderson Window In Goodyear

With the future opening of a window manufacturer, hundreds of jobs are slated to come to Goodyear in the next five years.

The location is expected to be in Goodyear’s industrial corridor west of the Phoenix Goodyear Airport.

On Monday, the Goodyear City Council on approved an economic development agreement with Andersen Regional Manufacturing, a subsidiary of window and door maker Andersen Corporation. 

By 2023, the company plans on hiring at least 415 full-time employees.

The 10-year agreement lays out that no less than 51 percent of employees will earn minimum annual salary of $41,133 and the other 49 percent will earn no less than $31,200. 

A majority of the jobs will be in production, with other positions to be available in engineering, maintenance technicians and supervisors, according to company spokeswoman Eliza Chlebeck.

Construction on the 546,395-foot production plant is scheduled to begin in early 2019, with the facility to open for business in 2020.