Regardless of the COVID-19 metric set for by Arizona, health officials have been working their way through hundreds of applications received from shut down businesses looking to reopen in areas that haven’t met COVID-19 benchmarks.
On June 29th, under an executive order issued by Gov. Doug Ducey. indoor gyms, bars and nightclubs, theaters, water parks, and tubing operations were forced to close as coronavirus were spiking across the state.
Currently, Arizona businesses can reopen while following industry-specific requirements in the counties that have met benchmarks for three metrics measuring the spread of COVID-19 set by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
However, if benchmarks have not yet been met, a business that has been impacted by the order can apply to reopen by creating an individualized plan that includes measures that are stricter than the county benchmark requirements.
If the business is granted approval by the state health, the business can reopen and must post the plan in a visible location at the business.
As of Tuesday, the following Arizona businesses have had their applications approved by the state:
- AZ on the Rocks – Indoor Climbing, Inc.
- Bird Dog Pilates & Fitness
- Bump Fitness Club
- Camelback Village Racquet & Health Club
- CrossFit Infinite Strength
- CrossFit Maricopa
- CrossFit 646 (two sites)
- DC Ranch Village Health Club and Spa
- EoS Fitness
- Full Strength LLC SBA CrossFit Full Strength
- Gainster Fitness LLC (two sites)
- Gainey Village Health Club & Spa
- Hammer CrossFit
- Hitz Fitness
- Iron Girlz
- KYS 1994 LLC DBA Club Pilates (three sites)
- Martin Pear JCC and Ina Levine Jewish Community Campus
- Michelle Davis Pilates
- MixFit Phoenix LLC
- Ocotillo Village Health Club & Spa
- Pure Barre Tempe
- Prowess Pole Fitness LLC
- Raise The Bar Training Studio
- Sweatshop on Central; Sweat Shop Central LLC
- Spark CrossFit
- Training for Warriors-Estrella
- TruHit Fitness Central Scottsdale
Bars Serving Food
- Bisbee Grand Hotel and Bar
- Copper City Saloon
- Chantilly’s Bar
- Gallagher #6 LLC
- Mooney’s Irish Pub
- Alamo Chandler LLC
- Invisible Theatre