Foodstock, Arizona’s largest food truck event, is back in Peoria after postponing the event the last two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On Saturday, April 23 from 4 to 10 p.m. there will be more than 55 food trucks gathered at the Peoria Sports Complex, located at 16101 N. 83rd Ave. Tickets are $5 for adults and free for kids.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a blanket to enjoy a picnic in the field.
Foodstock is also partnering with the Peoria Diamond Club to donate ticket proceeds to local nonprofits feeding hungry kids in the West Valley.
These items are permitted to be brought in Peoria Stadium:
- Small clutch bags and wallets (approximately the size of a hand) no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Clear Tote (plastic, vinyl of PVC) not to exceed 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Plastic storage bag (1 gallon, resealable, clear)
- Factory-sealed, plastic water bottles with non-carbonated, colorless water
- Empty plastic water or sport bottles to fill at onsite drinking fountains
- Hydroflask, Yeti, or similar insulated water bottles
- Sealed, single-serving juice boxes, baby food and formula for children
- Baby strollers
- Blankets or towels to sit on; seat cushion/back supports
- Aerosol sunscreen spray
These items are prohibited in Peoria Stadium:
- Pets (service animals are allowed)
- Metal or glass containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons and toy weapons
- Ball retrievers
- Beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Flags with poles
- Foam or bubble-making liquids and machines
- Unmanned aerial vehicles / drones
- Aerosol cans (other than sunscreen)
- Skateboards and wheeled footwear
- Tents or canopies
Click here for more information.