July 4 is barbeque, slip-n-slides, fireworks and commemorating the birth of America. To celebrate the founding of our country, some local restaurants around Phoenix are offering crazy good deals on their food and drinks. Whether you are craving a classic American cheeseburger with fries and a cold beer or you are more in the mood for flutes of champagne under the fireworks, there are savings to be had this week if you know where to look. AZ Foothills Magazine has a comprehensive list of restaurants offering fantastic food and specialty drink options running all week long.
Some prime examples include:
- Local DJ showcase and $5 frozen margaritas at El Hefe Scottsdale
- All-American cheeseburger, chips and a draft beer for $12 at Cold Beer and Burgers
- Half off signature cuts and bottles of wine at Hand-cut Burgers and Chophouse
- Fireworks display for guests of the Fairmount Scottsdale Princess or diners at any of their affiliated restaurants
- The Red, White and Rosé Pool Party at Mountain Shadows Citizen Pool Club with admission listed at $40
With so many great options, it can be hard to choose just one place to go out and celebrate. Fortunately, many of these deals run all week long starting Friday, June 30th. So even if you already have other plans for the 4th, don’t worry about missing out on saving big this week. You can head out and enjoy yourself this weekend. Happy 4th of July!