Consumer Reports Releases Its List Of Best Sunscreens
Home Consumer Reports Releases Its List Of Best Sunscreens
May 31, 2018
It is summertime in Arizona and the sun’s rays are in full force. It is an important time of year to make sure to cover yourself in sunscreen. But not all sunscreens are created equally. Generally, the American Academy of Dermatology suggests that using SPF 30. However, for the Arizona sun, the AAD suggests at least SPF 50. But what sunscreen are you going to use to keep your skin protected from the dangers of the sun?
Every year Consumer Reports puts out a list of the best sunscreens. This year’s top list includes the following:
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk (Lotion, available at Amazon for $36)
- Equate Sport Lotion SPF 50 (Lotion, available at Wal-Mart for $5)
- Pure Sun Defense Disney Frozen SPF 50 (Lotion, available at Wal-Mart for $6)
- Trader Joe's Spray SPF 50+ (Spray, available at Trader Joe’s for $6)
- Banana Boat SunComfort Continuous Spray SPF 50+ (Spray, available on Amazon for $9)
- Equate Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 (Spray, available on Wal-Mart for $8)
- Up & Up Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 (Stick, available at Target for $8)
Stock up if you plan to be outside this summer!